Clinical application of the PKG® system
The PKG® provides objective, ambulatory, continuous assessment of motor complications associated with movement disorders including:
- Assessment of bradykinesia, dyskinesia and tremor
- Ability to correlate symptom fluctuations and their severity with respect to levodopa dosage
- Self-reported levodopa compliance
- A record of daytime sleepiness and immobility
- Assessment of the risk of Impulse Control Disorders
News & Events
Thomas Ulmer appointed as Chief Financial Officer
Thomas Ulmer as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective April 2021....
GK is committed to supporting customers through the COVID-19 pandemic
As members of the global healthcare community, it is our...
PKG Wristwatch Device May Improve Clinical Decision-Making in Parkinson’s, Study Shows
A wrist-worn medical device — called the Personal KinetiGraph or PKG —...